Dear Trick-or-Treaters of Staten Island,
Halloween will soon be here and we here at Tom Crimmins Realty are celebrating as well, and we are concerned about your safety and the safety of the community, so here are a few helpful tips to keep your evening fun and safe:
- Never go trick-or-treating alone when going from house to house.
- Plan a route in advance that is well lit, especially when going to unfamiliar neighborhoods and different houses.
- Wear comfy shoes.
- Make sure your costume is a good length, but not too long so you stay warm and don't trip.
- Avoid masks that make it difficult to see and breathe.
- Don't eat any candy until you get home and your parents check it.
We at Tom Crimmins Realty want you to have a wonderful Halloween, so have fun and be safe!