Our committee of over 12 people read and shared each essay. We could have easily chosen any of our top fifty essays. Because of our tough decisions, we opted to award six children instead of the promised four. Our 5th and 6th place winners received Kindle Fires.
The winners and parents were invited to attend our awards ceremony dinner at the Pepper Jack Grill on Tuesday June 23rd, 2015 to read their essay and receive their well deserved awards.
The winners are as follows:
- Platinum - Kayla Burkley of Blessed Sacrament (Laptop)
- Gold - Olivia Simmons of St. Rita's (iPad Mini Tablet)
- Silver - Avery Dixon of PS 53 (Kindle Tablet)
- Bronze - Ariane Miceli of PS 1 (Kindle Tablet)
- Honorable Mention - Andrew Barbera of OLGC (Kindle Tablet) …
2279 Views, 0 Comments