Found 3 blog entries for March 2013.
- Clear all clutter. Keep all couner tops, furniture, floors free of unecessary clutter!
- Open blinds. Let all natural light in.
- Turn on all lights prior to buyer showing up. Don't wait until they arrive. The more light the better. Rooms look bigger.
- Light a few scented candles. Just an inexpensive way to give a nice touch.
- Fill a few vases with flowers.
- Limit or remove most personal photos. Allow your buyer to start to picture your home as theirs.
- In season, plant bright flowers in gardens. Fill garden pots.
- Keep room temperature proper. Have air on ahead of time in summer and have
What is the Officer Next Door Program?
It is a program that falls under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Fulltime Police Officers that are employed by the NYPD, state or federal agencies may be able to purchase a home that is featured in the program.
With a 50% discount from the list price of the homes featured in the program, law enforcement officers, K-12th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians (EMTs) are incentivized to move into revitalized areas.
The goal of the government program is to strengthen designated areas throughout the United States of America. The homes that are available frequently change and can be viewed by the public and real estate professionals. Officers…