This house is located at 1476 Richmond Road in Dongan Hills. It was built around the 1660's, it consists of one and a half stories,7 rooms on the ground floor, and 9 rooms on the second. This is a Dutch style home but was later rebuilt with more English features. Billiou lived in this house until the year 1702, his daughter Martha Stillwell's husband served as a sheriff, magistrate, and military captain in Staten Island. The Stillwells owned the property from 1677 to 1704. Stillwells son-in-law, Colonel Nicolas Britton, resided in the house from 1704-1748 and became the owner in the year 1709. After Britton died the house was sold to Dongan, in 1749 Joseph Holmes bought the property and the house was used as a pub as well as the residential living area. After Holmes passed, the property was then passed onto their son in law, Edward Perine. When Perine died his wife stayed on the property until her youngest of 7 children turned 21. The house remained under the Perine family until about 1913. In 1914 the house was purchased by the Staten Island Antiquarian Society. In 1967 it was designated a New York City official landmark.