Gerard Cagayat NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
What He Offers:
• Honesty – Honest assessment of properties by telling clients what they need to hear, not just what they want to hear, while placing the clients’ interests above his own
• Patience – Helping clients get through the bumps that may occur in the real estate transaction process and addressing all their questions, comments and concerns
• Hard Work/Diligence – Finding the right house to buy for the clients through careful research of multiple databases and contacts; utilizing multiple online and offline marketing techniques to sell a home; and providing clients with turn-key investment opportunities to build their real estate portfolios.
Gerard also offers special programs for members of the military and veterans and is certified to House Our Military with Excellent Service (HOMES) through the New York State Association of REALTORS (NYSAR). He is a veteran of the U.S. Army, where he served five years as an intelligence analyst and was honorably discharged as Sergeant.
Gerard grew up in Manor Heights and graduated from P.S. 29, I.S. 27, and Msgr. Farrell High School. He has a bachelor’s degree from SUNY-Geneseo and a Master’s degree from Syracuse University. He and his wife, Thess, currently live in Heartland Village.
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Tom Crimmins Realty
- Office Manor Road
- Office Location 304 Manor Road, Staten Island, New York, 10314
- Office # (718) 370-3200
- Cell # (917) 428-8796
- Fax # (718) 370-3222
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http://staten-island-homes.com/agents/gerardcagayat.html
View All Agents